Creating a screencast was the most intimidating aspect of this class. However, it really wasn't that hard. Yes, I had to try it a couple of times, and yes I still find things that could be better about it, but I'm super proud that I did it and now I'm inspired to make more. One way I plan on using this technology in the future is to show students who are absent from class how to do their assignment at home or as a tutorial for parents who want to help their child at home. Both of these would be a powerful way to use screencasts in the classroom. The one I created was to show parents how to log onto Seesaw. Next year, I will post this to my newsletter so that parents have a resource in case they don't know how to get started. I also think having students make screencasts for their First Grade buddies on how to do use a certain application would make them feel so good. Here's mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment