Creating a book trailer was my favorite assignment from this class. I love making video slideshows of family pictures and am very familiar with iMovie. However, I never thought of using it to create a book trailer. I created a trailer of a book I was going to use as a read aloud in my classroom. I played it for my students and they couldn't wait for me to start reading the book. It was a great way to get them hooked. In a couple of weeks, my students are going to create their own book trailers for a book they read. Then I'll be creating QR codes so they can easily see their classmates trailers as well. The kids are so excited, I know some of them are already secretly creating trailers because they just can't wait to use this fun technology.
Lifeboat 12
Your book trailer is wonderful. I have Lifeboat 12 on my summer reading list!
ReplyDeleteRobin, how did your project go? It sounds like so much fun!
ReplyDelete