Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Here we go again...

I'm entering year two of my technology endorsement cohort and it's been an amazing journey.  When I signed up I wasn't sure what to expect and in all honesty, I just was looking for a path to a pay raise.  Now that we're close to finishing, I'm so glad that jumped on board. It's been such a great experience and I feel even closer to many of my colleagues. These classes have definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone and as a result I'm taking risks in my classroom and trying new things with my students.     The tech tools that I have learned about are only the beginning. I've taken away so much more. I feel inspired to add more PBL to my classroom, teach my students about digital citizenship through a badge system, and step up as a leader in my school on using the 4 C's. Looking forward to collaborating during these next three classes - #Lifelonglearner

No comments:

Post a Comment