"Until you spread your wings, you have no idea how far you can fly." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Saturday, December 7, 2019
Artifact 2: Technology and the 21st Century Learning Space Design
This was by far the most fun project that I worked on. Thinking about and then designing a 21st century classroom lead me to think about how I use the classroom, but also on how I'd like to be able to use my classroom. With 1:1 devices in my students' hands, the need to have access to chargers was a priority for my design. After that I wanted to have a space for a green screen so that students weren't trying to record in the hallway or unsupervised in the MRC. I also, wanted furniture that was flexible and could be moved as needed for group work, projects, or presentations. Finally, I wanted my room to be cozy and able to meet the various movement needs of my students. Some other great features are a printer, a pet, and couch! Check it out:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment